Monday, December 12, 2011

Ha ha ha!

Aggy your such a liar.

THAT'S ALL THIS IS. IT'S NOTHING BUT LIES LIES LIES.

What you're saying is completely impossible! It isn't true! That's all there is to it.

I bet if you were alive right now, you'd be standing here laughing at me, because this is all just a big joke. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I get the joke! I'm laughing too, see?

You were mental when you died, that's all this is! It's just you and your crazy notes.

Oh god my head, why does it hurt so much?

Oh god. Oh god.

Aggy where the hell did you go? Please tell me it isn't true! It's not is it?

Oh god Aggy please.

Why would you do this to me? Why would you betray me like this?

no that's not right, you never really were on my side at all were you?

you were scared of me.

i'm scared of me.

itdoesn'tmatteritdoesn'tmatteritdoesn'tmatteritdoesn'tmatteritdoesn'tmatter

GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!

stop remembering, stop remembering!

I'm opal! I'm opal! I'm opal! I'm opal! I'm opal! I'm opal!

I'm Opal Jones! I'm not anyone else! I've never been anyone else!

Why is it hurting? i don't know why it hurts! i'm so angry and i hate you Aggy. i hate everything i want it to burn, and i don't know why.

too many feelings.

don't remember, don't remember, don't remember.

something has been eating me up inside, rotting away at me, like termites.
and there's something dark and horrible sitting in my stomach and i can feel it consuming me.

can't lose it now, can't lose it now.

Oh god, what have I done?

don't anyone come looking for me.

I have to find the place where the earth breaks off and drops into nothingness. I have to fall off the edge into the abyss.

3 comments:

  1. The Truth is a painful thing, is it not Ms. Jones?
    Remember, I did warn you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. █████ reached the horizon where the earth and the heavens met, and that █████ discovered a certain point where they were not joined together, and where, by stooping █████ shoulders, █████ passed under the roof of the heavens...

    ReplyDelete