Monday, November 28, 2011

Happy Make Your Own Head Day

Well I was going to start up by saying the whole world has gone to hell 'again,' but I'm starting to fear if I keep saying that it will lose meaning.

It's time I start dealing with some stuff that's been going on recently.

Let's start at the beginning.

Michael is dead.

Or so I believe. If he is, it means he got what he wanted, and he ended it all himself. Me and him had a last heart to heart, the night before his blog locked down. He gave me his notebooks and a note, and we said are goodbyes.

Didn't want him to die. Not that I didn't see it coming, oh no. He was counting down the amount of time he had left, and for the last month or so I've been borderline begging him to try and fight and make it.

There was also and accident at Hope, which I now believe is no longer up and running. Some people were killed. One person in particular was rather sad to find about, although I'm not going to talk about it here. That would be counterproductive. 

Now I just don't feel very much at all on the matter. I haven't been doing a lot of feeling for the last couple of days. Although there was that unbearable thanksgiving dinner Anne tried to cook. I let her tell you about that when she gets the time. I swear one of the best dinners I've ever had, even with the food. Made me want to cry afterwards.

Other than that I've just been sort of...out of it, I guess. I'm trying not to be mopey, and have been working pretty hard on getting Aggy's stuff taken care of, and trying to figure out her text message.


So far I've got zilch, so I don't know what she was hoping I would do with it.


I feel like a toy. Somebodies pawn in a really horrific game of chess, and I don't know whose side I'm playing on anymore, or even which side is which.

It doesn't matter though, you just have to keep playing the game and trying to win even though you don't care anymore.

Makes you want to set the chessboard on fire, but then what other sad pawns are you killing?

I don't know anymore.

I think Aggy did. I think she might've even been good at this game. She definitely seems to keep hinting that she knows a lot about it. All this talk about winning and being strategical sounds just like her. She really liked games like that, and she used to beat me all the time too. I'm really no good at thi

Hold on.


Change of plans. We're packing up right now, and heading for Arizona.
I'll update when we get there. :)

- Opal

2 comments: