Saturday, July 16, 2011

Cold Morning

I woke up this morning to find that my apartment was freezing. At least twenty degrees colder than the rest of my apartment building. I think it has something to do with the A/C only cooling my room, since there are a few people in the building who have been complaining about their rooms being too hot.
Pretty weird huh? I never thought I would have to complain about an apartment being to cold in the middle of summer.

On a different note, my old roommate called me last night. It's been a while since we've talked since she's been doing a lot of traveling lately. She actually wanted me to come have lunch with her, and tell her what I thought about some stuff she was researching. It was really out of the blue, but I guess I'm happy I'm going to be seeing her again. It'll be great to catch up.

In the mean time there's a lot of stuff I have to do this weekend. I have all these old boxes of stuff I've been hoarding for years that I need to go through. Better get to it!

- Opal

1 comment:

  1. O, that sucks about your apartment. summer is for warmness!!!! On the other hand, it is nice to see old friends C:

    ReplyDelete