Sunday, July 24, 2011

Cute Picture

One of my friends at work drew a picture of me doing dishes. He showed it to me yesterday, so I took a picture and uploaded it.

(In case you can't read it, it says; "So what exactly are you drawing over there?' 'Oh Nothing...")

:) I kept pestering him about what he was drawing, so I think it's sort of funny now that I know. Sorry the image quality is really bad, my camera isn't very good, and I had to touch it up a bit on the computer so it was easier to see. As you can probably see in the bottom right corner, the guy's name is Ian. He's pretty nice, but I've never really spent much time with him outside of work, which is too bad since he seems like a pretty swell guy. He told me he likes to doodle in his free time. I think it's really good, but that probably doesn't mean too much seeing as how I can barely draw a straight line. 

In other news, my apartment is finally tidy again! Huzzah! Of course it's not going to be too long before I dirty it up again, but for now it's all clean. Yay!

That's all I really talk about on this blog though, isn't it. Apartment this, A/C that, gosh I must be pretty boring to read about. Of course I'm also a bit of a shut in, so I guess that comes with the territory. 

Oh! Oh! That totally reminds me! Tomorrow I'm going with my friend to the animal shelter. She's been thinking about adopting a dog for a long time, so I'm going to go with her tomorrow and help her pick one out. It'll be awesome! I really love animals.

I'll tell you how it goes.

- Opal

No comments:

Post a Comment