Wednesday, July 20, 2011

My Place is Still Freezing

So today a guy showed up to come fix the A/C. He looked at it for about an hour and told us that he couldn't seem to find any problem with the air conditioner itself, so it probably had to do with the ventilation system. He said what was probably happening was that the air shaft that's supposed to be cooling the downstairs apartments must have got clogged somehow and so all the cold air has been flowing into my room.
He said it must be some serious clogging though since none of the other upstairs rooms are having the same problem, it's just me.
He told us he'd send somebody over next week to check it out. I hope he fixes it soon, it's been really cold at night. I should probably go borrow an extra blanket from the people across from me, but I really don't want to be a bother.

I decided to take a break from cleaning today and just relax instead. I've been reading The Riverside Shakespeare for an hour and have been sitting in my comfy chair. Yep! It's the high life! :)

- Opal

6 comments:

  1. Gosh that sucks. Maybe you should get some candle's or something to heat up the room. Hey, I have some more of those videos I want you to look at.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You responded to that fast. Do these ones have actual footage on them, or it it just more static?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fine, alright. I'll come over tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. blankets are good to keep warm.... C:

    ReplyDelete