Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I guess it's to be expected...

As interesting as all my previous posts have been, I must draw your attention back to the epic quest of me and the broken A/C.

As you all may recall, when we last left the broken A/C one week ago, a repair man was to be expected to return and repair it of all it's problems. But for some reason that didn't seem to happen today.

The guy showed up and worked on it for a bit, and tried to see if he could clear out whatever was blocking it. He then went up to my room to inspect my vents, and finally this is the excuse he gave me.

"Miss, it seems to me that your air conditioner and your vents are just fine. Maybe your refrigerator has a leak. Have someone else look at that."

What do you mean my refrigerator is leaking? It's like two feet tall! How could that bring my entire apartment down to 55 degrees?

Whatever, I don't have enough cash to keep calling these people over only to have them do nothing. I'll just have to last until winter when we turn the heater on. Shouldn't be too hard since this has been the hottest summer I can remember, I'll just have to spend some more time outside.

There's a park right across the street from me. It sounds like it be a peaceful place to go out and read my book. :)

In other news Bast is being adorable, and work was much better yesterday. I talked to Ian some more, turns out we like a lot of the same things. He's into the same music, and he's pretty well read also. We made plans to hang out this weekend. Should be fun. :)

- Opal

No comments:

Post a Comment