Tuesday, July 19, 2011

End of the Weekend, Start of the Week

Well I met with my friend and had lunch with her on Sunday. I'm sort of wising now though that I didn't go. I mean, it was nice to see her again, but it ended up being really awkward.

She's changed a lot over time, and it just felt really weird. The research stuff we did was pretty odd too. I guess she must be studying psychology or something, since a lot of what it was, was her showing me some blank videos and asking me how I felt about them. I really don't know what she was getting out of it, or better yet why she wanted me to help her, but she seemed pretty serious about it, so to each their own I guess.

She did say she wanted to keep in touch, so we ended up trading emails, and I also ended up telling her about my blog. I guess I don't mind actually having a living person read my blog, since up until now it's sort of just been me talking to myself.



An update from my cleaning. I found a big box of drawings I did in Kindergarten. I went through some of my favorites and uploaded them.


Some butterflies I suppose. My spelling really was terrible back then.



A self portrait maybe?

I am such a pack rat. I still have a few stacks of these drawings to go through and decide which ones should be tossed, and which ones I should keep. This has been a busy week. ^^;

I'll upload some more of these little pictures if there are anymore that spark my interest. 

- Opal

2 comments:

  1. Hey, It's me.

    It's not Psychology, I just wanted to know what you thought of the videos. Your drawings are interesting, I hope you post more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. But there wasn't anything on the videos, just static. What exactly were you looking for?

    ReplyDelete