Friday, July 22, 2011

I Hate Karma...

I should've known slacking off for the last couple of days would come back to bite me. Today was real a pain.

To start off I was late to work this morning and my boss was really pissed off. He put me on dish duty for a few hours and had me work over time. (I have a part time job as a waitress, in case I forgot to mention that.)

So after that nightmare, I got back home and of course it was still freezing so I decided I was going to take Aggy's advice and try using candle's to heat it up. Bad Idea, because as it turns out the smoke detectors in my apartment are pretty sensitive, and it set the sprinklers off.

So yeah, I spent the rest of my day air drying all my stuff.

Now my place is a total disaster, and I ended up having to go across the hall and ask for blankets anyway since my bed got soaked.

Jeez, I've been having a bad string of luck lately. Thankfully I don't have anything else to do tonight so I'm just gonna curl up and go to sleep.

Oh, almost forgot. I am happy to say this Blog has a grand total of four readers, and 70 page views. Watch out world wide web, there's a new internet celebrity on the rise. LOL.

Oh man, I must be tired. I just used text language.

Until the next update.

- Opal

1 comment:

  1. Whoops!

    I'm Sorry, I didn't realize your detectors were so sensitive.

    ReplyDelete