Monday, October 17, 2011

Books

You can never really get enough of them can you?

True I've been getting a bit tired of the some of the dryer reads but I overall I've enjoyed it.

I also managed to salvage my love for 70's music, while in this glorious place. Queen is awesome.

I shouldn't be hanging here for too much longer though. I think there are some people who come here a lot who are starting to notice me, and I can't have that. I've been getting sicker too, so I know something is closing in on me.

Nemo mentioned the library system in New York City was one of the biggest library systems in the world. I might head there if things here get too dodgy. The only problem is that security is bound to be tighter in a place like that, so there won't be any sleeping inside.

Eh but who knows, maybe I'll get lucky and find something worth knowing there. 

Maybe I'll find a place that isn't freezing. This library is gets pretty cold at night.

Don't Stop Me Now,

- Opal

2 comments:

  1. Looks like your theory about not knowing where you are helping is a little shot then, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It kept me safe for almost a week. Doesn't seem like such a shabby theory at all. I should test it more.

    ReplyDelete