Saturday, October 8, 2011

There's More?

Well in case you didn't notice I've been pretty woebegone for the last week or so.

And the way I've been acting, especially after that thing I posted last night, is really unacceptable.

So yeah, I suck, feel free to throw rocks, I'm a bad person.

And I guess I owe an apology to Corwin for being a bit of a smart mouth as well.

So last night I got drunk, (smart move there Opal) and basically made an angry post and unleashed some of my baggage on the side walk before falling asleep on a park bench.

And when I wake up?

Why I'm in a jail cell. Because that's what happens when you attack someone at Burger King and then turn up in a park totally wasted.

Aren't I just a genius? 

So basically what happened was that my little episode got caught on a security camera, and somehow the police managed to I.D. me.

Here's some fun information. I'm a missing person back home in Kansas.

So yeah, these two guys dragged me in last night, and this morning they actually brought a doctor in to see me if you can believe it.

Now I hate bad stereotypes. And one of the bad stereotypes I simply cannot stand is that people in authority do not know what they're doing, because could any of us really say we'd do any better. So when I say this guy was a complete and total shrink in every incompetent sense of the word, know that I'm not saying it lightly.

First of all he didn't even really bother to talk to me. He asked the police about me and concluded I was schizophrenic just from what they said. The whole process took him like ten minutes. Of course the whole fact the police had undeniable evidence that I'd gone crazy and started attacking people with a shovel seems like a dead give away, but he still shouldn't jump to conclusions.

Which is another thing I found hilarious about this police department. No one even bothered to walk in and ask me what I was thinking, or explain exactly what was going on. I would've been snarky to them about it but I had a bad case of hangover.

So they decided I was off my rocker, and were making plans to send me to a facility or something and wait until they could actually give me a 'proper' diagnosis (doh, not like we can just do that to begin with,) and I was all set to get shipped to the cuckoo's nest.

And then the phone rang.

Someone answered it, and there was a lot of whispering and glaring, and I wasn't paying a lot of attention.

And then one of the officers got up, and just let me go.

Just like that. Didn't even have to sign anything.

So I grabbed my stuff and walked off and here I am.

And now I find out that Anne is being stalked, and that we've been hacked again.

Anne avoid that guy, alright? Avoid him like the plague. And keep safe.

No more crazy though, and no more drinking and getting depressed.

Don't have the energy to keep doing that. Just have to stay grounded.

Sorry again,

- Opal

No comments:

Post a Comment