Wednesday, October 12, 2011

My New Residence

That's right, I've found a place to set up base for a little while. I'm very proud of it too.

I got some directions from a guy off the street and found a university library a little ways away from where I've been wandering around.

The place is easily the size of a football stadium or something, and twice as confusing and complicated. I spent last night here, and no one noticed me. The security isn't all the tight, (because honestly, who would break in to rob a public library?)

The other nice thing is that it's hours are pretty extended and I look like a student too, so no one is going to think twice about me while I'm reading. 

 I decided to pick up the research again, and it feels nice knowing I have something to do. Today I went browsing through a bunch of mythology texts but I didn't find anything that matched up. Tomorrow I might try and find something about Mental Viruses, that can spread through more than just genes. I don't know if such a thing exists or if there are any books on it but maybe I can connect some dots on my own. 

There's one thing that's been bugging me, and that's the fact that now that I becoming more active again, if that means that I'm going to start drawing more attention to myself again. If that's the case I might find myself library hopping.

I'll cross that bridge when I come to it though, right now I haven't been feeling too on-edge so I think I should be fine.

I left my phone charger at the House, so until I buy a new one I can't call Anne. She's been pretty quiet on the other end which is worrying me, especially with that post she had about the guy in the grey mask.

She's smart so I know she can avoid whatever is after her, but it makes me nervous.

I'll see if I can go get a charger soon. This place probably has a student union somewhere, and I'll find what I need there.

Talk to you soon,

- Opal

3 comments:

  1. The term you're looking for when you talk about "mental viruses" is "meme" (prounounced Me-muh)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A meme spreads genetically though, and that's not what I'm looking for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...I was listening to All I Ask of You by Skrillex while I read this. It was quite fitting for some reason.

    Sorry, random ^ ^'

    ReplyDelete