Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Silence

Unless you count a few unpleasant comments on the blog, yesterday was a fairly normal day.

The weather was nice. No paranoid feelings, no nausea, not even a cough.

I didn't do a lot either. I just walked and thought.

I don't pity myself...and as wonderful as a freak comet hurtling downwards and crushing me would feel, I'm not going to sit here and talk about how much I want to die. If I went and died how pathetic would that be?

I'm going to live with my sins. I hope that's clear.

I can't keep pretending that I'm still the gutless waitress I was three months ago.

And I'm never going back to that train wreck of a person I've been as of late.


I should find a way to balance my scales.

For now I think it's best if I go away for a while, get my head straight.

Not sure about where I'm headed, but does it honestly matter?

Not sure when I'll be back either.



Anne, I can't be around you right now and it's not for my own good. I shouldn't have left in the first place. I'm so sorry.

I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry.

And typing it doesn't do any good.


 Keep yourself safe.

- Opal

3 comments:

  1. Why do you hate me? I've never done you any harm. In fact, I've tried to help. Your problem is that you're selfish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought you said that you wouldn't bother me here unless I bothered you on your blog.

    And I don't need you telling me what I am and what I'm not and acting like you know so much, because you don't.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, but then you kept commenting after that (though you haven't in a while). But if you want me to stop, I will.

    ReplyDelete