Sunday, September 25, 2011

Certainty

One of the things I live by is that nothing is ever certain.

Things can never be certain, otherwise there is no faith, and no hope.

Anne, when you read this, I'm not going to be with you anymore. I'm going away. Hopefully I'll be coming back very soon, but for now I there's somewhere I need to go.

Corwin, you can always quit a game if you want, but you and I aren't those kinds of people are we? If we do not play by the rules than we cannot achieve victory, and we cannot accept and learn from defeat.
 
I should be able to post again soonish. For now I think I should be vague with my details.

I'm sorry.  Especially to you Anne. I don't want to leave you here, I really don't. But this isn't the last you're going to hear from me, I promise.

And if you, you smirking ugly bastard, are indeed reading this, which I am "certain" that you are.

Know this. I am not afraid of you, and I am not afraid of the one that stands behind you.

And if you are so "certain," that I will not pull a gun on you to protect the people I care about, like you say you are.

Then you are dead wrong.


...You and I both...


Now I think it's time I put some of my research to use.


See Ya On The Flip-Side

- Opal

2 comments: