Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Where Do We Go From Here?

I took today to organize my thoughts. So much has been happening I haven't really stopped and digested very much (in both a literal and metaphoric sense.)

Well let's start with what happened last night, shall we?

The first thing of any note is that I got in touch with Mr. Mom again last night. Apparently I have a package in the mail from Raven that's going to arrive sometime tomorrow, (and it's filled to the brim with rabbit puns.) But I told him about Aggy and what had been going on. He also speculated that Aggy might have been to far gone to come back.

I thought it over a lot, and still couldn't find a right decision. There isn't one in this situation as far as I can tell.


Out about midnight, I got out of the car and went and sat down next to Aggy. I sort of spouted out stuff that I'd been holding in for a while. I told her I was frustrated with her for giving up, and that I hated not being able to help, and also about dumb things; like how pretty the moon looked. I must've been crying a lot. (How come that happens whenever I talk to August? It's like he awakens my inner little kid.) But as you guys probably guessed, I eventually fell asleep out there.


When I woke up I was propped up against a tree, and there was a proxy watching me. He was maybe seven feet tall? I don't know, but he looked like a friggin' giant. I didn't get a great look at him, but he had a kind of crappy mask on that looked reddish. I screamed when I saw him, and he bolted. Granted I should be thankful he didn't stab me or something, but now I know he's out there somewhere as well.

After I calmed down from that nice little awakening,  I got my bearings and tried to get back to where Anne and I had parked the car.


It turned out I wound up three miles away from where I was originally, and by the time I got back, Anne was already out and about trying to find me. Aggy was just gone.


I don't think I'm going to be finding her again. Last night was my good bye, and that message she used my phone to post was hers.


So where does that leave me? I don't know exactly.


I think I might start trying to do some research on my own. Try my hand at piecing this together like Aggy did, become an observer. It be more useful than anything I've done so far.

But first there's some things I need to figure out for myself. Some of the things Aggy said about me in her post confused me. It makes me wonder if I even know my own Slender story. There's still those drawings I found from when I was a kid. I don't remember making them, so it's possible Kittykins and I have met before.

I'll probably post again after I get my little package and then I'll go from there.


Keep safe and carry on,

- Opal

8 comments:

  1. Those who observe are left to their own devices, but are watched.

    Those who attempt to interfere are punished. I know not who your observer is.

    Chose your words carefully.

    Do you understand the weight of your actions now, child Opal? I am curious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry, I think you have the wrong blog. I happen to be a legal adult thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know we don't always kill, Opal. We're not the bad guys you think we are. There are much worse things than us.

    I have to ask... both you and Aggy have called Father, Kittykins... why?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd have to see Slender Man rescue a burning orphanage and then let all the kids go without giving them jobs as murderers. Even then I probably wouldn't be convinced.

    Long story. Just an attempt to create a less frightening monster.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a knack for bringing out proxies, don't you Opal? I'm not sure if the relatively stable ones are better or worse to deal with than the unstable ones.

    ReplyDelete
  6. :( He saved me from what some women would consider a fate worse than death. The job I've been given is to save lives, not take them, unlike many of my other siblings. You should be glad that my personal rages haven't been fostered and encouraged as others have. When I must kill, I prefer to be expedient and not prolong things. Others take great pride in punishing our oppressors and freeing the younger souls from the burden of living as human.

    You should listen to Saint. When we warn you of something, pay attention.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have my own theories on what He is and I plan on sticking too them. You're just about as likely to convince me I'm wrong as I am to convince you I'm right.

    If you're here looking for an argument I told you, I'm not in the mood.

    ReplyDelete