Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Hack, Hack...

May I be the first to say that the physical aspects of Slender Sickness really aggravate me. I hate coughing up my spleen every other ten minutes. It makes these things so much harder to write. I need some cough pills or something.

Alright, so I've been trying to organize everything I know about Slender Man. That being everything I've seen and done in the course of this blog.

I'm even managed to break in my new journal with all my notes so hurray for me.

So far there are a few things that have been bothering me.

The first is how I got infected.


My Kindergarten drawings basically say that I've been infected for a while. But why on earth would Slender Man wait fifteen years to come after me? Probably cause he didn't think I was worth the trouble. And even though I know that I've probably had this for a while, that still doesn't explain how I was infected.

The second thing is how Aggy got infected, and what it is she was doing that year after she moved out. She was doing something all that time, and I'm almost positive those videos she had were Slender related some how. If there was anyone who knew the answer to question number one I'm assuming it was her. However by the way things look right now I'm probably going to have to figure this out on my own.

And the last thing that's been eating at me is how this hacker keeps getting into my account. I found out yesterday from Nemo that my friend in the red mask is buddy-buddy with the hacker and he's been getting info out of my email. Calls himself the Amused Onlooker. (The name itself makes me want to punch him.)

But the only way this hacker could've possibly guessed my password is if he could read minds because my password isn't even a word. Yet somehow he keeps managing to break in and write some crap about being invisible or demons on my blog, gives the stalker a handout of my recent activity and goes on his merry way.

God I feel like I'm living in a fish bowl. Don't even know why these jokers are bothering with this whole routine. It's not scary it's just annoying, and the info on my blog isn't even useful. Most of it is me running around asking people questions about crap I don't understand.

For the meantime though, I'm going to ask you don't email me stuff you don't want proxies knowing because it seems like my stuff is no longer safe.

Ironically, I had a very long talk with Nemo last night. He can tell you the details, if you really want to know.

I'm also looking up how to make smoke bombs now, to go along with my shovel. Sorry Nemo, no fire bombs.

North Dakato is very pretty, and Anne came out with the brilliant idea of hiding out in Hospital parking garages. They're huge, it's not weird for vehicles to be there for long periods of time, and if things go haywire we can just go inside and get patched right up.

So there's my update for today.

Things have been going south for a lot of people lately, especially over with the couriers. Try to stay safe people, and don't push yourself farther than you can go.

If anyone is in need of a shovel you know who to call.

- Opal

6 comments:

  1. Smoke bombs eh? I've heard worse ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe if I get lucky I'll hit him in the eye with one on accident.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are now a ninja bunny hehehe Smoke bombs! Ha!

    What you know about Father... would not even fill two sides of a sheet of paper.

    I don't like the Dakotas much, although Devils Tower is VERY interesting.

    I have never met your new friend with the red mask. Maybe he's an old boyfriend from another life. :3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've already filled about eight, so no.

    That's right. I forgot about that. I'm just being followed by weird coincidences.

    HA! A boyfriend? That's rich. I'd sooner believe he was Elmer Fudd in a past life and it's "Wabbit Season."

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eight pages, but is all the info correct. Probably not. No slur against your observational skills, but you've never even spoken with him and most of what outsiders know is circumstantial.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well lets see. My eight pages of complete fact are just on his appearance, his known abilities, and concrete things, like that. Those are all things I know for sure.

    I've probably got another 15 or 20 pages that's a large compilation of theories, myths, and accounts I've read that I'm using to make a general theory. Yours is in there as well, although it contradicts almost everything else, including other stories from his followers.

    ReplyDelete