Friday, September 30, 2011

Slender Man Strikes Again!

And I thought he wouldn't come after me. Guess I was being hopeful.
So there I was, at the Starbucks parking lot (free wifi!) when I saw something move in the trees. Being the paranoid person I am, I looked just to make sure he wasn't there, but of course, he was. But I didn't do something stupid like get out of the car to get a closer look. I slammed my foot on the pedal and got out of there as quickly as possible. And after about an hour of driving 80 miles per hour, I finally stopped at a gas station and bought some chocolate.
So it looks like I'm getting stalked, too. I thought I would feel different, but it pretty much feels the same. I suppose because I never felt like I wasn't stalked by him in the first place.
Well, I'm tired. Good-night.

5 comments:

  1. ... So you're not dead, then.
    I suggest you look a bit closer at your blog, sweetheart. You're missing something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You mean Opal's last post? Don't worry, I read it. I just chose to ignore it.
    And I'm Anne, not Aggy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ... Well fucking hell. We've got a problem then. Planning on finding her?

    Derp derp Spencer apparently DOES NOT READ NAMES.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to find hr, but I don't know where to start.
    She doesn't use credit card.
    Her cell phone is off, and thus untrackable.
    And if she's using a car, I don't know what her license plate number is.
    How am I supposed to find her?

    ReplyDelete
  5. u got a prob. mr.slendy here will get ya.
    (im scared of him!)
    i hope he dont come after me........too late

    ReplyDelete