Monday, September 5, 2011

Contemplation

Well...I did a few things in the last couple of days.

Lets start off with the thing I did first.

I burned the journal.

I got about all I could use from it, and Anne and I both agreed it was not a fun thing to be around. I got a lighter from a gas station and we got rid of it.

We also found some runners, (finally.) It was two middle school kids who'd been biking around Nevada. We found them under a bridge where one of them was spray painting an operator symbol on the wall. We bought them lunch and asked them if they'd seen Aggy. They hadn't but they promised to keep their eyes open for her. Anne wanted them to come with us so they wouldn't be alone, but they refused and sort of lost it. One of them pulled a knife on us and tried to attack us. In the end they took off.

I think they're were getting very close to the end, and they were only kids.
But how would we have protected them even if we had managed to stop them?

Thats what I hate so much about this. I'm useless, I don't know what to do anymore, or how I'm supposed to help the people I've met on these blogs.
The farther into this I get, the more apparent it becomes that I can't save people, and I hate that! I don't want to be a tagalong sitting on the sidelines watching other people get impaled. I want to help, but what  do I do?

I've been doing a lot of thinking lately. Mostly about what Aggy said in the notebook about cutting the roots. I wonder if a person were to be scared of something that wasn't related to Slender Man if they would be able to hold him off. The thought that something was more frightening than him.

Even I don't believe that though. There goes one theory.

...The other thing I did this week was start thinking about God a bit'...or rather rethinking him.

I like God. I'm one of the few people I know who does. As far as my feeble mind can understand, a universe like ours had to start somewhere, someone had to throw it all into motion.

But there's something that's been bugging me. As far as I know, all things with the gift of conscious thought were made in the image of God, which I took to mean all things with conscious thought are born with at least some love and compassion in them.

You no the saying "nothing's perfect," I always thought that it could be used in the opposite sense, "nothing is completely hopeless or evil."

But the Slender Man doesn't seem to have those kind of feelings. He kills indiscriminately and has fun with it too, but at the same time, I don't think he has conscious thought. He may, in which case I'm starting to think this is his job or something. He just kills.

I wonder what he exists to do...

In other news I got hacked again, it was the same person who left the other message.

If you can read this Mr./Ms. Hacker, please stop hacking. You're not accomplishing anything. If you really need to blog so badly you can't make your own blog, can you at least be a little less vague with your messages?

Hey look it's Anne. She went out to buy breakfast! Hurray!

It looks like it's from IHOP! YES!!! PANCAKES!!!!

Ha, I wrecked that serious mood I was setting there with my little Pancake-Spasm. But can you blame me? All We've been eating for the last few days were chili dogs we bought at dairy qu

i have to go

5 comments:

  1. Read the Enuma Elish... the answers are there. Father's not who or what you think he is. We were betrayed by the one who recreated us in his own image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Babylonian creation myth? I've read that, and may I say I do not consider Mr. Kittykins to be anything divine or righteous at all. He's a termite and you're the wood.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LIESLIESLIESLIESLIESLIESLIESLIES
    Thetigerdoesnotchangeitsstripes
    Burnedthebook?? Paranoid good. Only twokinds of paranoia.
    Becarefulrabbit

    ReplyDelete
  4. You don't understand, but you will...

    ReplyDelete