Monday, August 15, 2011

Being Sick Sucks...

Well I stayed in bed all day yesterday, and all day today. God I feel awful.

Now that I have had Pneumonia I can safely say that it is by far the worst kind of sick I have ever been. My throat hurts, my chest hurts, my head hurts, and I actually threw up a little yesterday after a pretty bad coughing fit.

I called my boss and explained what was going on, and he was nice enough to give me some time off. (I really need to write a Thank You card or something cause' I didn't expect him to be so understanding,)

Other than that, I've been spending most of my time reading and sleeping. I'm just about to finish a book called Ender's Game which has been really good. It's sort of like All Quiet On The Western Front meets Star Trek. I have to say it's been really interesting.

I'm trying to remember who recommended it to me, it was one of my friends before I went to college. Ughh and now the headaches coming back with a vengeance. No more thinking for a while.

- Opal

No comments:

Post a Comment