Friday, August 26, 2011

Can't Say I Was Expecting...That...

Things have taken a turn for the weirder as I spent most of last night going through the URL's Aggy gave me, and reading a few more pages of the notebook.

I...really don't know what I should think.


I guess if anyone actually has been reading this blog lately, (I probably scared of Kupkakes with how insane these entries have been sounding lately,) but if anyone else reads this, they probably had the brains to google Slender Man. (If you didn't have the brains to google Slender Man, don't feel bad because I didn't google him right away either.)

From what I've gathered, he's a monster, who stalks people and drives them crazy until he eventually kills them. Wether that entails them killing themselves or just waiting until they die of old age, or just plain gutting them and hanging them from a tree, (why do I sound so calm about all of this?)

Anne thinks that Aggy's gone nuts, and that August (Mr. Mom, did I mention I found him online, here's his blog; Mr. Mom's Blog ) is using her insanity as a means to attack me with a chainsaw. At least...it seems that way I suppose. She hasn't said anything against trying to find Aggy, and she hasn't denied that the police don't seem to be doing what they're supposed to, but she definitely doesn't believe some supernatural being is running around killing teenagers.

I'm not so sure...and looking back in my blog posts and at the drawings I made...I'm starting to put pieces of this together and not liking how well they fit together.

The bad dreams, the constant coughing and chest pains, the notes with the operator symbol and the mysterious apartment arson...the guy on my street.

It's all there in the blogs.

And it's not just one, it's hundreds, thousands maybe. All with almost identical problems.

But it can't be true. Things like that aren't possible.

But it fits. But at the same time it doesn't fit.

I hate not being able to decide what's right and what's wrong. It the equivalent of doing nothing.

You know how all little kids get scared of the dark every once in a while, because it scares them not knowing what's lurking there and their imagination runs wild. But then they get older and while they don't stop being afraid of what they can't see, they learn how to have courage, and the fears become more realistic. Fear of a broken heart, fear of being robbed, fear of dying. Then eventually I think we reach a point where we get so old that nothing can scare us anymore.

But now I'm scared because I feel like I'm going backwards. Like all the courage I had is gone, and it's just things I don't know, things that will destroy me in every sense of the word and I won't even see it coming. I'll look into the dark and something will pop out, and I won't even know what it is.

I need to snap out of it. I'm wigging out and I shouldn't be. One of the things Aggy wrote in the notebook is that it's imperative that I always be calm, and happy. Even if there isn't a monster after me, it seems like a good plan.

Fear is good, fear keeps people alive. But I'm not going to let it freeze me in place while I anticipate whatever is headed my way.  I just have to take what comes to me as it comes.

I'm starting to get a headache. I'm gonna wrap this up.

Me and Anne are in a motel outside Las Vegas right now, and tomorrow we're going to start looking around the city, for anyone who's seen Aggy.

I'll be sure to write what I find.

-Opal



No comments:

Post a Comment