Friday, August 5, 2011

It's Raining it's pouring!

Well this morning I finally decided to get off my lazy butt and go take an early morning walk in the park, and coincidentally while I was on it, it started to pour buckets. Now I suppose most people would be annoyed by this, but hey we're in the middle of a heat wave, and walking in the rain is pretty fun.

Except now I'm not feeling so hot. My nose is pretty stuffed up, and I've been coughing a lot. I sure hope I didn't catch a cold or something. I've always gotten sick pretty easy though, ever since I was little. This years been especially bad for some reason, I missed like a dozen classes because I was out with the flu.

Of course I already used up my quota of sick days after last Friday, so I ended up going to work anyway.

I keep calling Aggy, but I'm not sure where she is right now. I went over to her place last night, but the lights were all out, and the door was locked. I guess she must've gone on a trip or something, but it worries me. I've called a few of her other friends but they told me that hadn't heard from her in months.

I'm not sure what I should do. I guess I'll wait for a week or so and see if she comes back, and if not...I don't know, maybe call the authorities or something.

Aggy if you're reading this, please comment. I'm sorry, and I'm really worried about you.

- Opal

No comments:

Post a Comment