Thursday, August 11, 2011

Crap

Yep the title pretty much sums up how I've been feeling lately. Like Crap.

Anne took me out to dinner tonight, and we watched movies over at her house. She said I needed to calm down, and relax since I've been really stressed since Aggy disappeared.

Right now, I'm apparently the last person who saw her, so the police have been asking me a lot of questions. I have a feeling they think I'm a suspect, since we didn't really part on great terms. But I didn't do anything! I swear!
It's also been days since anyone has heard from Aggy, (the comment she left on my page wasn't enough proof to clear me since I could've easily hacked it.) I think the police are assuming that she might have been murdered.

I haven't been getting any sleep cause I keep having more of those nightmares. I'm in the snow, someone grabs me, I wake up coughing. It's like clockwork!

Anne says that there's not much I can do, I just have to stay positive, and pray that Aggy is safe.

The weird thing is, is that nothing has really changed about my daily life at all, (with the exception of the police coming by to interview me,) I wake up, I feed Bast, I go to work, watch T.V. and eat food. It sort of makes me wonder what you're supposed to do when someone you're close to has gone missing. While I have all the anxiety, and drama that you hear always hear about, you never hear about what the person does besides all that.

But there's something else that's been bugging me. It has to do with the drawings and the weird comment Aggy left me. I keep feeling like there's something watching me, and there are times I'll look and think I see something but then there isn't anything there. I have a feeling that something is very very wrong, and I should know what it is, but what? What am I not thinking of?

I need some sleep, I'm starting to go nuts. Anne says I should go see a doctor since I've been so sick lately. I think that's a good idea.

That's all I got tonight guys, sorry.

-Opal

No comments:

Post a Comment