Saturday, August 27, 2011

Coming Up With All These Titles Is Pretty Difficult

Well today was pretty much a bust. I knew we probably weren't going to find Aggy in Vegas, but I was sure there would at least be a few more of these 'Runner' guys hiding out in the city. I mean, first of all it's like five hundred degrees and the sun is out everyday. It's crowded and loud and the only tree's I've seen were palms or cactusses. I don't know, but I think Mr. Slender Man would look a bit silly hiding behind one of those.

I had an idea to go down town and try to see if anyone had graffitied an operator symbol on a wall or something, (since that appears to be what people are doing.) We couldn't even find a vaguely frightening phrase, (unless you count all the rather vulgar things people like to graffitti but I doubt those are secret cries for help.)
Makes me feel odd. Like people are avoiding this place. I really hope I'm not on top of Slender Man's Hell Mouth.

Well so far Las Vegas has been pretty neat, but the Motel me and Anne are staying at has persuaded me to never come back unless I have the means to stay in a five star resort of some kind.

THERE ARE BUGS EVERYWHERE!!!! And Anne found a dead Rat under the bed. I think we may just go sleep in the car.

We're going out again tomorrow. We're going to try some back alleys. See what we can find.

I'll keep you posted.

- Opal

2 comments:

  1. Hello little rabbit
    http://youtu.be/SVdoZNxtL8k

    ~Corwin

    Postscript: Apologies to The Captain for borrowing his hat. I needed it to get this message across.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You felt the need to post the thing on my blog too. Gosh that farmer must be one heck of a psychopath. Seriously though, I'm going to ask you this right now. You used an Alice in Wonderland quote. Do you know anything about a LookingGlass? Anything at all? Use your dumb quotes if you want. I would just like to know.

    ReplyDelete