Tuesday, August 16, 2011

A Freaking Psycho! That's what you are!

God, I just, I don't even know what to type!

This whole mess, I just can't get a break! Ughh! Even now I'm so upset I keep hitting all the wrong keys.


Last night, someone left a package outside my apartment, (Anne brought it in for me after she stopped by.) So I opened it up to see what was inside and I found these;

Along with this note;


How are people supposed to react to this kind of stuff? All I know was that opening a box to find dead animals is just...Whoever wants to screw with me this way! You're sick! Sick! 

Anne took the squirrels outside and we called the police (again!) They dusted for finger prints on the box and on the note but didn't find anything. They took the package and note for evidence, and today a vet came over and looked at the squirrels to see what it was that killed them. I'm supposed to hear back from them in a few days.

This entire situation just went from freaky, to macabre. The squirrels themselves were scary enough, but the note...What does that even mean? Welcome back? 

And just to top it all of, the (X) symbol makes a reappearance. Whatever psychopath sent this to me, knows about Aggy and the drawings. Or what if it is Aggy? And this is some crazy way to get back at me. No that's dumb Aggy wouldn't kill squirrels, I don't even think she could catch one.

And no one else I know reads this blog, except for Anne. (And don't anybody think it's Anne because she bawled her eyes out trying to dissect a frog,) and even if other people did, I don't have any crazy enemies. I try to be nice to the people I know, and there really aren't that many to begin with. I just can't understand why any of this is happening. 

Anne wants me to stay with her until everything blows over, but classes are starting up in five days, and she's already blown off one day of work to help me with this whole squirrel problem, (it almost sounds funny when you say it like that,) and I can take care of myself. She doesn't need to worry about me.

Or maybe she does...I don't know. 

I feel scared, all the time now. The apartment's gotten so cold, and the bad dreams are getting worse, and sometimes when I look out my window, for a second I'll see this guy standing there, and then he'll be gone. I don't know if he's real or not, but it's happened multiple times. I can never get a good look at him before he disappears, but he scares me so much.

...Maybe I really have gone crazy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment