Sunday, August 7, 2011

Something really weird going on...

Aggy still hasn't called me, and if I was worried before it's nothing compared to how I feel right now.

I went over to her house again, after work today to see if she was back (of course she wasn't,) except this time I decided to just check on the inside to see if she really wasn't there, just in case. I know where she hides her spare key, and I managed to get inside. Yeah, I know, that's technically breaking and entering, but I swear I wasn't stealing anything.

So I got inside, and found out that the electricity was down. None of the lights were working, and something smelled so I assume the fridge wasn't doing it's job. Did she just up and leave cause the power went out? I went over to the neighbors afterwords an asked if their electricity had been working and they said yes, so only Aggy's house didn't have power.

And if that alone weren't freaky enough, I found this at Aggy's house.



There were actually a few of these, they all had that symbol with the circle and X through the middle, and they all had a 9 * 30 on them. I don't know why they were there but they look like Aggy was desperate when she made them, especially with the "Beware," and the "Let Me G(X)," If you look really closely you can see her fingerprints. I found some pastels (which I'm guessing she used to make this) and there were black hand prints on some of the walls of her house.

However, the creepiest thing about this isn't the numbers or the crazy way she made them. Look in the bottom right hand corner. You see the weird scribble that kind of looks like a stick figure with swirly arms. Now look at this picture.



I have dozens of these at my house, including a few with the (X) symbol on them. They're all drawings I did as a kid, and they all look about the same.

There aren't any numbers or messages in them, but they it's still weird that they look like what Aggy drew.

And why the hell am I blogging about this?

I'm calling the police. If Aggy really didn't want me to, she would have commented on the blog by now.

No comments:

Post a Comment