Sunday, August 21, 2011

I went missing?



I did, for three days apparently. I don't really remember what happened. I was at home in bed, and then yesterday afternoon I woke up in the middle of the woods, with the worst headache I have ever had in my life. My first thought was that maybe I'd gotten drunk or something, but I don't drink very often so that didn't make any sense. 

I had my phone with me, (Thank God on High) and made a short video of where I ended up.


Hear how sick I sound? I felt like I was freezing, despite the fact it was like 90 degrees out. I called Anne and she drove over quicker then you can say 'Hangover,' and rescued me from the park. This was where she told me about the fact I had been gone for a whole three days. I was too wasted to know what to make of it. I sort of passed out on the ride home and she took me to the hospital. 
The doctor told me it was lucky I didn't die after spending a night in the woods with pneumonia, even if it was just a minor case. They didn't find any alcohol in my system, and Anne was worried that I had gone missing like Aggy did.

There were some weird marks on my legs.


It's starting to look like someone did kidnap me, but who would kidnap a person only to dump them in a park ten miles from their house?

And then there's the weird post I found on my blog when I woke up. I bet it's the same person who sent me the squirrels, and they know about the blog. That's the scariest part, knowing whoever is doing all this knows me personally.

The doctor is going to let me go home this evening. At this point Anne is demanding that I come stay with her, and I guess I can't blame her after what happened. As soon as I get better I should probably consider grabbing Bast and just getting out of town for a while until they catch whoever this is. I'm not eager to go back home anyway, which is weird because before the last thing I wanted was to leave. 

I'm probably going to post again tonight when I get back, me and Anne are going to get my stuff and drive it over to her house. I guess in this case I can afford to be a burden.

- Opal

No comments:

Post a Comment