Monday, August 1, 2011

So tired...

Jeez it's late. I was at Aggy's house all day and I just got back.

This weekend was really busy. I hung out with Aggy friday night and watched more of those videos. I swear to God she's obsessed or something. That's all she's wanted to do since we met up last week. Here, I uploaded one so you can see what they look like, since I'm ranting about them right now.

See? It's really just a bunch of static and white noise. I mean, you can see a window for a few seconds but the camera is really shaky and the quality is awful. I just don't get why she wants me to watch them, what's the point? Is she just trying to annoy me or something?

Well anyways, I went over to Aggy's on Friday, and then I met up with Ian Saturday evening. The two of us ended up going to the art museum since it was raining, and that was really fun.

Afterwards I went over to Aggy's (yes a second time) to watch more staticky videos, and wound up spending the night. And then as of a few minutes ago, I was over there watching videos for a third time.

It's like she can't stand to be separated from me, I don't get it.

She can probably read this but I'm too tired to care right now.

I'm going to bed, night guys.

- Opal

No comments:

Post a Comment